Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Culture War

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Highlands Public Library Terminal #VIII
Edmonton, Alberta

December XXXth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA
Minister of Education,
New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

From all that I can gather, there seems to be quite the stalemate on how to help First Nations students with developmental issues adapt to life on city streets, which can be quite different from a reserve. Since my late mom Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. older half-brother Ron is Metis (having the same dad, my late Grandpa Archie), I have come to this EPL Branch location for an informal discussion with various Red Earth Healing Society groups. The students here are used to being groups from what I can see, but they are apprehensive like anyone else (a normal human reaction) around students & peoples of other religions & cultures. How Dave do we fix this?!

"Hunter-Gatherer",

Rory

Source: Www.CultureWars.Com

No comments: