Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Autism Friendly Candidate In Ward 4


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

October Xth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

As a person with Asperger's Syndrome or "high-functioning" autism, I see all colours of the colour spectrum like many autistics. So I can truly appreciate Ward 4 Edmonton City Council Candidate Wade Izzard & his efforts to court the votes of autistic adults & their families by having campaign literature printed on multiple colour choices in a rainbow fashion. As I'm constantly told I am dumb & stupid almost every day & mocked openly to my face because I can sometimes relate better to colours before I can relate to people & their faces (& as it is so frequent I am starting to believe that it is true in my case), I respect that Winnipeg, Manitoba proudly born on the banks of the Assiniboia River Wade Izzard (just like his late cousin Academy Award (TM) Winner Miss Deanna Durbin) is doing this campaign flyer style in order to make it less scary for autistic people like me to participate in this election & the learning of the democratic process. I wish him well as he hands these multi-coloured brochures out on the doors!

Wade's Cat Marty Meow Stewart Izzard Purroudly Purrdorses His Furrther's Campuurn,

Rory

Source: Www.WadeIzzard.Com



No comments: