Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pauley Perrette Week Part Cinq

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Jasper Place Public Library Terminal #VII, Edmonton, Alberta

April XXIXth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

The educational field is where we get Pauley Perrette of "NCIS" (Naval Criminal Investigation Service) as we reach her at CBS Television City Studios in Los Angeles, California for the Columbia Broadcasting System Television Network. We get Pauley to explain her student style of wanted to excel against all odds.

"I hated high school & got to college & realized that they didn't care if I showed because I'd already paid. So I decided, "I'm going to turn this around." And I did: I got straight A's & was named "outstanding senior.""

Hollywood United Methodist Church,

Rory

Source: Pauley Perrette, Student.

No comments: