Friday, March 10, 2017

There Is No Use Cameron Crowbaring About It!

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Jasper Place Public Library Terminal #V, Edmonton, Alberta

March Xth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

My general rule of thumb that I learned from my carpenter/cabinetmaker father (& that I always follow) is to limit my use of a crowbar to carpentry projects & construction sites, & also to the project or site property needing its use & not to human flesh. I'm quite sure that the Edmonton Police Service (EPS) who investigate crime will appreciate knowing this, just as I & Edmonton students & their families appreciate that the EPS caught this perpetrator who attacked the poor young mother & broke her arms with a crowbar in King Edward Park neighbourhood in under forty-eight hours flat thanks to public assistance & vigilance! Gosh I hope this very nice young lady has a speedy recovery & her family keeps her safe, happy, & healthy so she can get back to her daily routine much sooner!

"As The Crow Flies",

Rory

Source: Myself & Most Normal Human Beings.

No comments: