Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Ukrainian Lads

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Room #136 Chateau Louis Hotel Courtesy Wifi, Edmonton, Alberta

March IXth, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

After losing the use of my apartment for goodness knows how long to someone who was carelessly smoking & completely destroying my life & that of my cat ol' J.R. (James Redwing) & the other residents in our building, I am ever so grateful to the Canadian Red Cross for getting me a decent hotel room in which to be safe at as I'm short funds now due to this emergency. Red Cross staff really care about people first: a great attribute! Having stayed at the Chateau Louis Hotel many times over the years (usually for a weekend every July with my late & superb mom, Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed.), I appreciate the quality "Ukrainian Lads" team of Julian Koziak & his great son Don providing me a home, a hot dinner & later this morning, a buffet breakfast. The first decent meals I've had since Monday at High Noon. Not to mention a place for at least one night anyway I can get a decent night's rest after two other horrible & uncomfy places & attend to matters online such as paperwork & dealing with insurance matters! J.R. Cat is safe at his grandpa's hobby shop taking down mice & his continuance of trying to obtain "world purrmination" (as if he hasn't already succeeded students & folks who know cats will agree!) Having run against Don for political office, & helped him & his dad on political campaigns in the past, I can truly say that this is a superb hotel with an energetic staff taught by excellent owners who could teach students in hospitality the trade of customer service immaculately! A further shout out to Leston James & its holding company Leston Holdings my landlord for its excellent assistance to displaced tenants!

Absolutely Impeccable,

Rory

Source: Www.ChateauLouis.Com

No comments: