Friday, March 31, 2017

Pauly Shore Week Day Four

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

March XXXIst, MMXVII

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Pauly Shore returns to this blog to make a comment on being able to laugh & mock yourself. A trait in many comedians who when I have been in clubs are constantly mocking each other & calling one another not funny in a light-hearted tone. Having admitted here that I tried stand-up comedy myself a few times and realized that I sucked, I can truly tell students of comedy have to remember that it's all "part of the act."

"I giggle when I put myself down. It's just funny to me."

"Jury Duty",

Rory

Source: Paul Montgomery "Pauly" Shore, Nightclub Act.

No comments: