Friday, December 2, 2016

"Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (TM)"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

December IInd, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I must say that since I drive a MMXIV Nissan Versa Note, I truly enjoyed test-driving the new MMXVII Nissan Rogue earlier this week. Plus the tie in with "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (TM)" in which My Lord Darth Vader returns triumphantly to the big screen on December XVIth! I could not think of a better tie-in!

Students Of Science Fiction Will Be Very Happy,

Rory

Source: Www.Nissan.Ca & C. MMXVI, Lucasfilm Incorporated (TM): "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (TM) & The Walt Disney Company Limited (TM) & Www.Cineplex.Com

No comments: