Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rest Assured

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ramada Inn Kingsway Business Center Courtesy Computer #II, Edmonton, Alberta

September XIVth, MMXVI

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

This is actually a really nice hotel. I am tutoring a student in Social Studies XXX who is reading up on the American election & my laptop crashed. As I am here having supper with him & his family in this hotel tonight, Ramada Inn Kingsway were ever so gracious in letting me used this courtesy computer. You can be rest assured if you are a student looking into getting involved in the hospitality sector, you will receive great hospitality & respect here by the management & staff of this fine establishment!

James Brolin Starred in "Hotel",

Rory

Source: Ramada Hotels.


1 comment:

Albert Barkley said...

Awesome. I will visit this hotel and will see if I could have same good experience as you had. Phd dissertation writing service