Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Video Killed The Radio Star!

R. J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward G YEG Public School Board Trustee Byelection Candidate, Edmonton, Alberta

September XXIInd, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

I unfortunately cannot attend the 1:30PM meeting of the Edmonton Public School Board (EPSB) today due to the fact that I am attending a funeral of a family friend of my late mother June. Alas, its a missed opportunity on my part, but I have to go to the funeral. I have sent in some written remarks & send my deepest regrets that I cannot give a 3 minute live to video presentation in person on why I should be the next Ward G Trustee. However, I strongly encourage people to listen to the remarks of my 6 opponents, anyone of whom I am sure would also make a superb trustee. They are:

I. Mrs. Aminah Aboughoushe

II. Mrs. Kristin Kuefler

III. Mr. Wayde Lever

IV. Mrs. Ros Smith

V. Mrs. Bridget Stirling

VI. Mr. Christopher Suchit

In a democracy I must be fair to all of my opponents & give us all an equal chance of winning or losing. Students need to know that is the democratic process & good governance is all about!

Best Of Luck To All,

R. J.

Source: Myself.


No comments: