Sunday, September 13, 2015

Encouraging

R. J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward G YEG Public School Board Trustee Byelection Candidate, Meadows Public Library Terminal #VI, Edmonton, Alberta

September XIIIth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen,, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave;

There seems to be some encouraging signs as I work here at the very fine Meadows EPL. I am just drafting up answers to some school surveys I have received by email. A young family has just asked me what I'm doing because of all of the papers I have in front of me by this public terminal & I have explained to them & their children that I'm running for school board & talking about improving school nutrition for Ward G schools. The three children here with their mom & dad really like that idea. Sure there are healthy food choices in schools, but menus can always improve & evolve even more to make things even better for children in school cafeteria settings. This topic has been talked about quite a few times here in previous entries of Executive Dissertations.

Eating Well & Eating Right,

R. J.

Source: Www.Epl.Ca & Myself.

No comments: