Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Alerte Ambre

R. J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Ward G YEG Public School Board Trustee Byelection Candidate, Kings's University Courtesy Computer Terminal #V, Edmonton, Alberta

September XVth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

As I take a break from the chat I am having here with King's University students on how to make the lives of Edmonton Grade School students better, I offer assistance to Amber Alert! We at Executive Dissertations, I, & I am sure my fellow candidates pray for the safe return of little Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette to her remaining family members now that she has gone missing. What with her poor father the victim of a homicide, its more important that we find this poor young lass & get her to once again a nurturing home environment that is both safe & sound. So as not just a trustee candidate, but as a human being I ask citizens of Edmonton, Alberta, & other provinces, territories, as well as American states to be on the lookout & contact their local police authorities if they see anything suspicious that can help get Hailey back home safe!

Little Hailey Doesn't Deserve This Treatment,

R. J.

Source: Alberta Amber Alert & Myself.

No comments: