Tuesday, September 29, 2015

"A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand!"-Mr. Boehner

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

September XXIXth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

In resigning both as Speaker Of The U.S. House Of Represenatives & as an a Congressman from Ohio at the end of October, Congressman John Boehner is showing political science students he has dignity & class. He is also showing that he is willing to compromise & leave on top rather than giving into extremist viewpoints.

"I woke up & I said my prayers... & I decided, today's the day I'm going to do this. It's as simple as that."

Reading,

Rory

Source: Congressional Representative John Boehner, Republican-Ohio, The VIIIth District.

No comments: