Sunday, June 28, 2015

Gubernatorial-New Jersey

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Beverly Crest Hotel Courtesy Computer, Edmonton, Alberta

June XXVIIIth, MMXV

Hon. Dave Eggen, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, New Democratic, Edmonton-Calder

Dear Dave:

Newly declared Presidential Candidate for the Republican nomination Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey faces what many folks (including myself) do, weight challenge issues. Some are underweight & some like the Governor are overweight. Speaking to students at a New Jersey public school after weight loss surgery, Chris is quite human in encouraging in his remarks to look after their health like he did with his MMXIII procedure. A healthier body leads to a healthier mind & vice versa so I appreciate Chris's efforts in this matter.

"It's the best thing that I've ever done for my health. And I look back on it now & I wish I had done it years ago."

Trenton,

Rory

Source: LVth Governor Chris Christie, Republican-New Jersey.

No comments: