Thursday, April 30, 2015

I Will Not "Skate Around" The Hard Issues!

Rory Joe Koopmans, B. Admin.
Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre

April XXXth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative Candidate, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I for one would like the professional & courteous staff & management of The Royal Glenora Club for allowing myself & other candidates in Edmonton-Centre the ability to place election materials on the car windshields of their main lot. The security gent for the lot was especially helpful in picking up papers that had blown out of my hand before I could place them on the windshields. The Royal Glenora Club truly believes in democracy in action for all candidates!

Skate On,

Rory

Source: The Royal Glenora Club & Rory Joe Koopmans, B. Admin., Independent Candidate, Edmonton-Centre.

3 comments:

Colin F. Smith said...

Democracy in action for all candidates is good.

Unknown said...

I for one did not give you permission to go to my house and place it on my windshield. Do I go to your house and dump my trash on your yard? As far as I'm concerned all you crooks should be in jail. Our goverments is for the people but it only seems to be for the rich, screw the hard working people that actually keep the wheels turning

rory said...

Think very carefully Cord. Think very carefully indeed! I am self funding my own campaign, I am not rich, I am running Independent, I have no criminal record, its not illegal to place political brochures on auto windshields as its considered "running for the government" not "advertising." So before you spout off any further, would you like to give me 30 thousand or more to pay Canada Post off to do the whole riding? I am sure you would not Cord. I have a limited budget, I have to do almost everything myself w/o help, I have to do what I have to do. Please vote against me, I couldn't care less! As long as you vote sir!