Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Assemblywomen-Cathy Olesen, MLA

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Skyview Tim Hortons Courtesy Wifi, Edmonton, Alberta

February IIIrd, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

Having just experienced a food poisoning incident earlier this evening, I can truly appreciate the efforts of Cathy Olesen, MLA in getting the Strathcona Community Hospital built. She worked hard on the file both as Strathcona County Mayor & provincial representative for her constituents. I had to get driven there this evening by a friend as there was no other hospital that could see me in a timely matter & am just stopping on my way home for a cup of tea. Thanks Cathy ever so much as I received excellent care!


"I'm excited about the new services that will be available to the citizens of Sherwood Park. 24/7 emergency services, CT scanning & IV therapy are examples of what will now be accessible within our community."

Alta. Legislative Assembly Fifty-Nine,

Rory

Source: Cathy Olesen, MLA, Progressive Conservative, Sherwood Park.


No comments: