Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Assemblywomen-Sandra Jansen, MLA

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

January XXVIIIth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I sure appreciate the "fashion sense" of Sandra Jansen, MLA. Here, Sandra is taking part in a fashion show to raise money through the Calgary Heart & Stroke Foundation & fighting of womens cancers & other diseases. My mother June C. Koopmans as mentioned here bIV died of a stroke so I truly appreciate Sandy's efforts on behalf of females of all ages in this effort. Sandra, also a talented artisan & superb former broadcast news anchor like her esteemed & very professional caucus colleague Danielle Smith, MLA, Progressive Conservative, Highwood talks here about her love for art & her being encouraging of student artistes!

"Show me a sculptor, a painter or a musician & I'll show you a story teller! My favorite kind of people!"

Alta. Legislative Assembly Thirty-Eight,

Rory

Source: Sandra Jansen, MLA, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-North West.




No comments: