Friday, January 30, 2015

The Assemblywomen-Genia Leskiw, MLA

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

January XXXth, MMXV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

I for one truly admire Genia Leskiw, MLA. She is proud of her Ukranian roots & she should be, many Ukranians & their descendants have contributed to the building of this province (including Former Premier Ed Stelmach.) Genia announced her intention to retire with her head held high a few days ago & many constituents of all ages will miss her. I will miss her as I have Ukrainian relatives myself.

"Serving on behalf of the people of this incredible province as the MLA for Bonnyville-Cold Lake has been  my honour."

Alta. Legislative Assembly Forty-Eight,

Rory

Source: Genia Leskiw, MLA, Progressive Conservative, Bonnyville-Cold Lake.

No comments: