Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Parliamentarians-Parm Gill, MP

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Callingwood McDonald's Courtesy Wifi
Edmonton, Alberta

November Vth, MMXIV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA-Elect
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

Just this past All Hallows Eve', Parm Gill, MP realizes that its important to thank his family for the sacrifices they make, such as his long absences to be in Ottawa when Parliament is sitting. Just as it is important to thank constituents for helping him on issues, Parm knows he must respect the homefront & his family by thanking them in public IV their contributions, these can only make him a better MP!

"I also want to thank my family, my wife, of course, Amarpal, my daughter Parmeet, my two sons Damanjit & Ramanjit, my brothers Manjeet & Ranjit & sisters-in-law Rasbinder & Dolly, my sister Karamjit & my brother-in-law Kamaljit, & all of my nephews & nieces. I have an amazing family. Most importantly, I want to thank my mother. It is all due to her love & the tremendous sacrifices she has made over the years that has allowed me to serve my amazing constituents. It is truly an honour."
 
Number CXXII (122),
 
Rory
 
Source: Parm Gill, MP, Conservative, Brampton-Springdale.


No comments: