Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Parliamentarians-Bryan Hayes, MP

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

November XIIth, MMXIV

Hon. Gordon Dirks, B. Ed., M. Ed., MLA-Elect
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow

Dear Gordon:

A proud father to be sure of his two sons, Bryan Hayes, MP takes time II express this & wish his son a Happy Birthday in the Commons chamber. It shows that even MPs are human at points, not always just political machines.

"Mr. Speaker, I would like to acknowledge my sons, both of whom I am so proud of. I thank Kevin & Brandyn for their support on my campaign & their belief in my abilities. I thank them for taking their education seriously & for the trust they place in mom & me to ask for our advice. I thank them for the poker games with their friends, for the great outings on the golf course, & for our constant text messages. I thank them for the love, support, equality & respect they show their beautiful girls, Chantal & Emily. I thank them for being best friends to each other, but above all else, I thank them for the love & caring they show to their mother, as she loves than more, as men, we will ever understand. They have turned into superb young men. I admire them, look up to them, respect them, & love them both for who they are. God has blessed us as a family. It is so cool to be their dad, & I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry for turning them into Maple Leafs fans. I love these guys. Happy Birthday Brandyn."

Number CXL (140),

Rory

Source: Bryan Hayes, MP, Conservative, Sault Ste. Marie.   

No comments: