Monday, September 1, 2014

"See You In September!"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

September Ist, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, B. Ed., MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Due to mechanical difficulties with her internet at home (taxpayers are no longer paying for her connection), Former Madam Premier Alison M. Redford, QC, Progressive Conservative, Playing Hopscotch On Her Front Driveway has asked me II send you a letter. She dictated it to me over the phone in a collect call to me last night.

"Dear Jeff":
"It was ever so gracious of you to offer me use of your Edmonton apartment for this Saturday's PC Alberta Convention vote. Then to have Ric McIver & Manmeet Bhullar offer to cook me a nice meal there made it all the sweeter. It showed a touch of class by you three."
"Plus, having PC Alberta President Jim McCormick & Executive Director Kelley Charlebois let me introduce the winner at the end of the evening truly lets this party move forward into the future with another majority government."
"I'm not sure if little Sarah will be coming but maybe she could use the bedroom that was supposed to be hers in the Sky Palace as it would be a great lesson in student governance for her (& it's sitting empty anyway.)"

Graciously,
Alison

I sure hope you appreciate me getting this communique to you Jeff.

Rory

Source: The Horse's Mouth.


No comments: