Friday, August 8, 2014

The Student Sayings Of Joe Friday On Fridays From Los Angeles, California Case Fifty-Five

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

August VIIIth, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Today an extremely tough case for Detective Joe Friday of the Los Angeles Police Department & his partner Detective Frank Smith involving a young man in an armed robbery. Det. Friday's back is against the wall on this one & he says so.:

"How could I know where it would lead or that it would put my entire career on the line? Most of all, how could I know that it would end in the use of deadly force: that I would be responsible for taking a life?"

I Agree Joe In Police Work Where Emergency Decisions Have II Be Made On The Ground: How Could You?,

Rory

Source: "Dragnet", C. American Broadcasting Company, Dick Wolf Productions.

No comments: