Saturday, June 21, 2014

I'm Feeling "Boxed" In

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

June XXIst, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, B. Ed., MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Having just gotten back my laptop for a IInd time under warranty from down in Ontario, I cannot help but stress the importance of packaging & boxing it up IV safe transport to its shipping destination & as a customer, the right each of us has to expect the product to be shipped back safely so as to avoid damage. A Grade VIII (8) student was reviewing some history on Canadian Prime Ministers with me online and he accidentally tipped over his orange juice onto my laptop. He didn't do it on purpose, & his family paid my shipping costs & it was fixed under warranty. But, without proper boxing up & packaging such as foam, installation, & plastic or cardboard, my laptop (a learning tool) could have been severely damaged.

Student Packing Foresight,

Rory

Source: Purolator Courier.

No comments: