Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Wednesday Facts Of Interest On Alberta Premiers
Sprucewood Public Library Terminal #XX
April IXth, MMXIV
Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O
- The Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud, our province's new XVth (15th) Premier was born in Fort Resolution, The North West Territories.
- Dave was the Minister of Education in office when I started this blog on Education, Executive Dissertations on January IInd, MMX.
- Law students take note, Dave received his Law Degree from the University Of Alberta.
- Dave's lovely & gorgeous bride Janet is a school principal, so here we have a Premier who is also Minister of Advanced Education & his spouse both in education working hard for students.
- Dave is the IInd Premier to also be the MLA IV Edmonton-Whitemud. The Ist of course being Former Premier Don Getty.
Source: The Grande Cache Mountaineer.