Tuesday, February 18, 2014

"Like A Fine Wine, Its The Edmonton Journal's Keith Gerein!"

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #6, 14504-108 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

February XVIIIth, MMXIV

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

As I suffer from a genetic default in the brain due to my Aspberger's Syndrome causing my brain to run fast, I occasionally see an autism psychiatrist at Yeg Mental Health. I am therefore an expert in the area of being concerned for post-secondary students & the mental health of students in general. This is why I can appreciate superb writing on mental health issues. So I must acknowledge the excellent work of The Edmonton Journal & its stellar reporter Keith Gerein in his investigation of these matters in today's paper. The problems really stem from the death of Dr. J. Marnie Hinton, MD, Psych. last year. She was what 78 and coordinated things for the entire province for patients still. Truly a great human being & doctor. I had so much respect for her, I went to her funeral, hopefully her students can pick up the slack & get other students on the right track to proper mental health function.

Wishing,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Journal, Keith Gerein & Myself.

No comments: