Sunday, October 13, 2013

Avoiding The Scrap Heap

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Woodcroft (Westmount) Public Library Terminal #XXVII
Edmonton, Alberta

October XIIIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I am hear at Woodcroft (Westmount) Branch EPL & forgot my binder with lined paper in it. Luckily, Edmonton Public Library (EPL) branches are big on chopping up scrap paper so that I can make rough notes as I search through candidate websites for the MMXIII Edmonton Civic Election. I am doing this volunteer research for senior citizens in Ward 5 who do not have access to a computer but still want to make an informed choice on whom they should vote IV in terms of the public offices of Mayor, Councillor, Public School Trustee, & Catholic School Trustee.

I love this research b/c I feel like a political science student again on a social studies project for senior citizen shut-ins. Plus, this scrap paper I am writing notes on can once again be recycled for reuse after these voters finish with it on Election Day, October XXIst!

EPL On Top,

Rory

Source: Www.Epl.Ca & Myself.

No comments: