Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kevin Lowe



Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#6, 14504-108 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1G8

August XVIIIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

An older gentleman was just offloading concrete sidewalk blocks at the west end Lowe's store just now. He wasn't wearing gloves when an employee noticed this & came over & brought the customer gloves. My dad Johannes (Joe) & I were quite pleased II see this employee give the customer an education & a general prodding in safety. He then helped the customer (with a pair of work gloves on himself) finish loading the concrete blocks on his truck. That was a strange thing for a customer to do, as I have suffered hand injuries from concrete blocks myself in the past from not wearing gloves, I know just how dangerous doing so can be.

Excellent Service,

Rory

Source: Www.Lowes.Ca.

No comments: