Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Computerized Versus Motorized

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

June XIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I must say that I am impressed with the smart & professional rollout of the high school diploma exams online format. That you took my advice II make sure students who prefer to handwrite would still have that option was also great. I am glad that while in New Brunswick making sure that Alberta can develop new oil & petroleum & energy markets that Premier Alison Redford, Progressive Conservative, Calgary-Elbow is still on top of this file along with you. If you would like me to write an online diploma exam as a test subject, I would be glad to volunteer my time.

CCCXXXVII (337) High School Credits & Counting, My Late Mother Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. Told Me To Get To CCCLVII (357) High School Credits Or 3 Consecutive Odd Numbers IV Months BeIV She Died & I Don't Wish To Disobey Her,

Rory

Source: Myself & Premier Alison Redford, Facebook.  

No comments: