Friday, May 10, 2013

Mathematical Deficiencies Prime

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

May Xth, MMXIIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Here especially IV my nephews is a really cool picture of Autobot Leader Optimus Prime. Now speaking of "Prime," I have had several readers of the blog & students wonder why I end titles & sentences with "Prime" in some entries. Well, I am quite embarrassed & ashamed over my mathematical faults with number orders & numbers themselves, so I say & write "Prime" to remind myself of which numbers are "prime" numbers in mathematics & which ones are not.

Also, I have been asked by history fans why I use Roman Numerals IV my dating & multiple blog day tracking. Well, I do this IV the same reason, I cannot count past the number "30" in numbers, never could (& yet still have my Math 30 (XXX) go figure.) So when I hit "30", I count "XXX" & then convert the letters back to numbers. In this format of lining up & counting the letters instead I feel more comfortable math wise. Its a horrid disorder, but I as always have come up with a way of combating it. And as my nephews would say: "Just like Optimus Prime would Uncle Rory!"

Anything I Can Do II Help Students Prime,

Rory

Source: Myself.



No comments: