April XVIIth, MMXIII
Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O
Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. always said that the planning is actually more of a complex process than teaching the students. B/c teaching & interacting with these fine kids was so fun as you never knew what to expect!:
Tuesday, December 22nd, 1970:
Printing: Y, X-Z sheets.
Reading: "A Dog By Express.": S.R. (Silent Reading.)
Rdg.: wkbk. P. 73, 74 & check.
- "Frosty the Snowman" O.R. (Oral Reading.)
- 7 Up team leaders: Keith M., Tracy, Donald B. & Donald Br., Griffin, Jeff.
____ Staff lunch.
PM.: movie: "Give a Dog a Bone."
Wednesday, December 23rd, 1970:
Rdg.: return library books.
PM: - storytime: "The Christmas Angel."
- group games.
____- relay race.
- mailmen: Angela, Pam, Barb, Kevin
deliver cards to classmates & around school, etc.
- My husband, Mr. K. gives out gifts, stockings, sugar free goodies like fruits & veggies.
- take home lanterns, stockings.
Deck The Class Halls,
Source: "The Historical Lesson Plans Of Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed." C. MCMLXX, The Estate Of June C. Koopmans, Grade II, Afton Elementary School.