Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Pullback

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

April XVIth, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I have now been informed that the supposed IIIrd Boston bombing at the JFK Library was actually a fire. The media had reported at the time of the marathon tragedy that it was a bombing. So at the time I wrote it I had no knowledge that it wasn't. But its important Jeff to be accurate in commentaries & reportage, let journalism students take note of that & I pull back that earlier blog. Once again I clarify that it was a fire & not a bomb.

With Appreciation,

Rory

Source: "Breakenridge", 630 Ched AM & 770 QR77 AM Radio. Host: Rob Breakenridge.

No comments: