Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Excited

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

February XXIst, MMXIII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

I am quite flattered to have been evited to an Exciting Thinkers Conference from today through February XXIIIrd at the University Of  Winnipeg. While I cannot attend due to a prior scheduling conflict, I appreciate the kindness in the Hon. Dr. Jon Gerrard, PC, MLA, B.A., M.D., Ph. D., Liberal, River Heights in extending this invitation to me. I certainly wish him & the other attendees a great academic discussion. This will be a real treasure trove of information IV all, for University Of Winnipeg students in particular.

A Swell Old School Country Doctor,

Rory

Source: Www.ThinkersConference.Com & Www.ManitobaLiberals.Blogspot.Ca.

No comments: