Monday, October 1, 2012

Starlight, Starbright, The Ist Star I See IINight, I Wish I May, I Wish I Might, Have The Wish I Wish IINight.


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

October Ist MMXII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

All hail the Cineplex Odeon Movie Theatre Chain. Their work in promoting healthy children & family's is II be lauded. On Saturday, October XXth starting at 9AM in all time zones, folks can bring in their family's II see free movies. Thus kids get to see movies in a safe daytime & family friendly atmosphere. Most concession items will be reduced to just $2.00 with 100% of the profits going to the Starlight Children's Foundation, which in turn uses the funds towards the costs of paying medical costs IV children who have had serious illnesses & whose family's may have financial difficulties in paying those illnesses.

A Double Feature,

Rory

Source: Www.Cineplex.Com/Starlight.

No comments: