Saturday, October 27, 2012

Just What In Hell Can I Say Jeff?

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

October XXVIIth, MMXII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Let me begin by saying that I am impressed with the way that you have handled this minivan school crash situation in St. Paul as Education Minister. Its been thoughtful, strong, & very dignified. That being said, society says we should not blame the man who was driving because he has a metal plate in his head & suffers seizures. He suffers seizures, not only do I blame this retard IV not having the sense to send his own children to school in buses, car pools, or taxis; I blame the god damn judicial system IV ever letting him back on the open road! So he took a beating & I feel sorry IV him on that point.

Those III (3) poor girls didn't asked to be injured for shit sake! I am livid, that young sweetheart who died at age XI (11) & was just in Grade VI (6) didn't asked to be snuffed out! What the hell Jeff, what the hell? I cannot help but feel absolute sadness IV the family's who chil.dren's lives are ever affected & hatred IV their killer, however unintentional his actions were. He will now be in hospitals &/or jails for many years to come b/c of his stupidity. Plus, he will now be depriving his own kids, students he had just dropped off at school of a father.

If there is I can do to help you or Her Majesty's Education Department on this matter on a volunter basis please let me know! Stay strong IV those family's!

Prayers,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Journal, Andrea Sands.

No comments: