Thursday, July 26, 2012

Every Child Must Be Kept Safe

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

July XXVIth, MMXII

Hon. Jeff Johnson, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Athabasca-Sturgeon-RedH2O

Dear Jeff:

Last Sunday a little girl & her II sisters, II cousins, & her mother came by me at my locations where I was holding a sign advertising the Zellers store close out sale at West Edmonton Mall (WEM.) I was at the corners of 178th Street & 87th Avenue. The V (5) ladies came by, & then about XX (20) minutes later, one of the little girls came back over II where I was standing. A lady whom I was friends with drove by at that moment & handed me a pop & a H2O IV (4) standing so long II enjoy my breaks. She had her baby girl in the back seat.

The missing girl was crying, so I had my friend drive the young lady over II the Edmonton Police Service Community Station at WEM. Then when her mother & relatives came back, I told the mother exactly where the child was. I mean where better II send the girl than to a Cop Shop? Plus, it was on the south side of the mall, within walking distance of where I was standing!

Every Child Must Be Kept Safe No Exceptions,

Rory

Source: Www.ChildFind.Ab.Ca.

No comments: