Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Merchant Of Venice

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

April Ist, MMXII

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative Candidate, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

Students need to learn the value of recycling & saving the environment. IV instance, whenever I fill up with gasoline, I check the final pump price. Then, when I go into pay IV the gasoline, I make sure the cashier price is the same. It it is, then I pay for my purchase & never take home a copy of the receipt myself. I mean why would I, I am saving the merchant printing/paper costs & can handwrite the amount in my expenses log. Plus by doing this, I am teaching students about the value of preserving the environment & saving paper & ink costs.

Inkblotting,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: