Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Pen Is Truly Mightier Than The Sword

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

February XXVth, MMXII

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA, Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

I just dropped off a bunch of pens & pencils at Afton Elementary School b/c its an art based school & the students are just so greatful IV supplies being donated when they face shortages. As are the teachers, staffers, & parents. Now this was a great idea as these writing utensils were from politicians that I collected from various campaigns over the years & had given to my mother. So by me given the items away, I am helping students in tandem with my late mom Mrs. June C. Koopmans, B. Ed. (MCMLXVIII, 1968) who is helping the kids posthumously II learn. Very apprepro as Afton is one of the schools she tauight at in her teaching career. The office staff even showed me a picture on the wall at the school of mom when she taught there.

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining, Knowing You Can Always Count On Me IV Sure, Thats What Friends Are IV, In Good Times, In Bad Times, I'll Be On Your Side IVever More,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: