Thursday, December 22, 2011

Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

December XXIInd, MMXI

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

I just handed in the paperwork yesterday that will give me my CCCLVIIth (357th) High School Credit. If a person with cognitive difficulty's in understanding concepts at points can be "the best of the best" like me, imagine the incentive & good motivation this is IV other kids with learning disorders II stay in school & at least obtain a High School Diploma. I did CXXXV (135) Credits in III months just to prove disabled folks can study & work hard under pressure. This is remarkable as it takes High School students III years II earn C (100) Credits normally. So I did the work of III years in 1/10th of the time.

Stay In School,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: