Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Athabasca University Says Whats Up Doc?

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

December XXVIIth, MMXI

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

I have always thought of my alma mater, Athabasca University as rather "forward thinking" in its focus & was honoured II earn my business degree there. Now AU has done it again. They've beaten all competitors & launched the Ist of its kind in the Dominion Of Canada: a Doctorate Of Business Administration Degree. Due II unforseen circumstances I cannot sign up. But I sure as heck encourage students to finish off their MBA's & get right onto the DBA.

What An Awesome School,

Rory

Source: Www.Mba.AthabascaU.Ca.

No comments: