Thursday, November 10, 2011

Keeping II Sets Of Books

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

November Xth, MMXI

Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns

Dear Thomas:

Learning how to budget is very key. I am having budgetary troubles due II my medical disorder, & so I am taking FIN 1015 & FIN 1020 through St. Albert Outreach High School. Yes I have a business degree, but taking a refresher set of accounting courses can never hurt. I am having a hard time with the numbers & ledgers, but I have accompanying accounting websites II look at II increase my visualization ability IV the accounting forms.

I Know I Can Do This,

Rory

Source: Myself.

1 comment:

Colin F. Smith said...

Maybe you can tell the city how to do it.