Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Let Your Fingers Do The Walking


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

October XXVIth, MMXI


Hon. Thomas Lukaszuk, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Castledowns


Dear Thomas:


Great idea at the Meadowlark Canada/Alberta Employment Centre. The staff there suggested II me that I carry around in my vehicle a paper copy of the Yellow Pages. In this way, if I am given slightly wrong information IV contacting an employer I can check it w/o having to resort to trying to find a computer. I can then see if there might be a contact number or a a slight mistake on my part in recording the address. This is a great tip IV post-secondary students & students in general who have a vehicle & may have forgotten their cell/Ipad/Blackberry at home & who might be trying II say get to an interview on time.


Its Not All Black & White,


Rory























No comments: