Thursday, September 22, 2011

Its Not Catholic Versus Protestant






Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

September XXIInd, MMXI


Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud


Dear David:


The Learning Strategies XXV (25) course I am taking from St. Albert Outreach High School (Protestant) is informative & educational, as well as exciting. My teacher & the administrators at the school, including the Principal are beyond excellent. Topics range from understanding yourself as a learner, all the way to self-advocacy. The course I believed was developed by the Alberta Distance Learning Centre (ADLC) in Barrhead is very well done, kudos II ADLC staffers. I took Learning Strategies XV (15) thru Edmonton Catholic Revelation Online School & I hope to complete the trifecta with taking Learning Strategies XXXV (35.)


Learning & Exploring Anew Is Great,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: