Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Government Of/Du Canada & Alberta Working IV You

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Meadowlark Mall Canada/Alberta Employment Service Centre Computer #XI
Edmonton, Alberta

September XXth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I am taking a job retraining course by correspondence through a St. Albert school thats affiliated with the Government Of Canada & Government Of Alberta on training. I want to give a shout out to the staff here at the Employment Centre as they got me out of a jam. My next module is due by 6PM this evening & unfortunately, my scanner broke. Luckily, I came down here & explained the situation to the staff. They were gracious enough to let me use their fax so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to St. Albert. It was XXIII pages, so I really appreciate their efforts. The staff was happy to oblige as it was a job related fax and the fax was quiet since its lunch hour anyway. So I just lucked out. Plus my teacher sent me an email that she received the fax in its entirety.

Just The Fax Ma'am,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: