Monday, June 13, 2011

Word IV Word Page Lift

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

June XIIIth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

Dr. Philip Baker should be held II a much higher standard. When we live in an age when students are given lower grades or fired IV cheating/plagarizing; the Dean of Medicine should face the same fate. If I was the University of Alberta President, I'd fire his ass, or at least force him II accept an unpaid supension. I earned all CCXXI (221) of my High School Credits honestly & without cheating. Just as I did my Business Degree from Athabasca University with Honours. The least Dr. Baker could do is accept that what he did was unethical. The apology letter is a great start. But Phil most certainly has much more II do.

Puzzled,

Rory

Source: The Edmonton Journal, Codi Wilson.

No comments: