Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fatherly Respect




Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#23, 9731-174 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 6G4

June XIXth, MMXI

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

Today is my IInd Father's Day II my feline son, James Redwing. The importance of Father's Day & the "male perspective"should never be diminished in a child's life. Whether they are baby's, right up to & through their formative years, then during the trip through their educational endeavours. Finally there is the portion where you look after your father & mother when you yourself has matured. I of course took my father Johannes out for lunch today to Swiss Chalet & then spent time with him grocery shopping. In my religious studies courses through school we were taught to "honour your father & mother." So I did that today!

Hope The Hancock Kids Did The Same IV You,

Rory

Source: Myself.

No comments: