Monday, March 28, 2011

Hail II The Chief & EPL Staff



Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., Lois Hole Public Library Terminal #X, Edmonton, Alberta


March XXVIIIth, MMXI


Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud




Dear David:


I find it really amazing just how great the Edmonton Public Library (EPL) Staff here & at other branches are. I am looking up some factoids on United States President's James Madison & James Monroe IV both personal & raw election data. I am having difficulty "negotiating contact" with the appropriate websites & historical patterns that the II men filed as paperwork IV the XVI (16) years they consecutively held the Presidency as IVth & Vth President's from MDCCCIX-MDCCCXXV (1809-1825.)


Not only have the Lois Hole Staff helped me narrow my search patterns down II the documents I needed at the correct sites, one of the lady staffers has found me a book on James Madison as an accompanying educational research tool. Records during those years are not as full as they could be. There is much more information on President Monroe what with the "Monroe Doctrine" being such a great historical document.

The Commander-In-Chief,

Rory


No comments: