Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Christian Perspective


Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

February Xth, MMXI


Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud


Dear David:


Having proudly attended the West Edmonton Christian School & the Edmonton Christian High School beIV they were part of the Edmonton Public Schools System, I can truly say I had many great experiences there. I highly suggest this school as a superb learning centre with an honest focuson spirituality in everyday living. I also think that Meadowlark Christian Elementary & Millwoods Christian Schools have great lessons to teach students who want a more religious experience. Thats of course for Round 1 of my path.


St. Gabriel Storefront Catholic (Public) & Edmonton Revelation Online Catholic have also been excellent II me & many other Alberta students, & by extension: their family's. To me its not about Catholic vs Protestant or vice versa. No, its about embracing Christianity from all sides, as well as other faiths.


We Are One With Whomever We Choose As Our Redeemer David,


Rory


Source: Myself.

No comments: