Friday, September 24, 2010

Shaw: Home Of High Speed Debate

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
Ward A, Edmonton Public School Trustee Candidate
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

September XXIVth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I cannot tell you how thrilling it was to be on camera today. I truly felt that I was adequate, even a dash sub-par. But my opponents Cheryl Johner & Kevan Warner hit their messages hard and fast. They did a really good job in outlining their concerns IV the citizens of Ward A Public. Actually anyone of us 3 would make a very decent Trustee. Oh & my Official Mascot, James Redwing Cat Koopmans refused to appear on camera with me, but he did lend me moral support in the studio. Plus the hosts liked him. I tell you that little frisky fellow has more girlfriends then you can shake a stick at. Tell Alberta students David that he had me beat by a "whisker" today!

Regards,

Rory

Source: Www.Shaw.Ca.

No comments: