Sunday, May 16, 2010

Responsive Trustee Mixer

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

May XVIth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I was glad II see you Friday & Saturday at that Youth Educational Conference at the Mayfield Inn & Suites. I enjoyed it immensely. I went to a Wine & Cheese Mixer led by Dale Hudjik of the "Responsive Trustee" organzation. As I am not a Trustee candidate, I went as a member of the general public to listen, chat, learn & cojutate. It was rather enightenng. It was held at the Woodcroft Community League from 7-9pm on Saturday night.

Ben Henderson of City Council was there, Ray Martin gave a few remarks on good governance. Trusees Huff & Ripley were also there. As was Weslyn Mather & Lynn Odynski. I learned a lot & met some great folks. As I am not running at this pont in time, I really enjoyed hearing other viewpoints. Mr. Hudjik has a great group. He cares, they care. I love that!

Exeunt,

Rory

Source: Responsive Trustee.

No comments: