Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Real Hatchet Job On Those Poor Chinese Children

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin., #203, 8912-156 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

May XIIIth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA, Minister of Education, Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

I tell you David, when I picked up the Edmonton Journal this AM, I shed a few tears. I mean how could any human not? I mean VII kindergarten kids and their II superviors hacked to death with a hatchet. What an awful way II go. Kindergarten yet, kids who haven't even started their lives. Some of them if not all are their parents only child under the 1 child per family child policy. I can't imagine their heartache. Whats worse is this is not the first incident there of violence against young students. 25 plus dead and injured this year already! My brother has a little sweetheart of a daughter attending Chinese playschool now. I just pray IV her safety even more now each day!

Perhaps David panic buttons should be installed under every teachers and students desk in the Province right away!

Oh The Humanity,

Rory

Dource: Dan Martin, Agence France-Presse.

No comments: