Saturday, May 15, 2010

El Deuce El Diplomas

Rory J. Koopmans, B. Admin.
#203, 8912-156 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5R 5Z2

May XVth, MMX

Hon. David G. Hancock, QC, MLA
Minister of Education,
Progressive Conservative, Edmonton-Whitemud

Dear David:

Thank you ever so much IV your consideration when you shook my hand tonight at the Mayfield Inn. Thanks IV ordering the Transcription Unit to award me a 2nd diploma IV high school, based on my now 178 credits, which will be logged in as 200 on June XXVIIth MMX at 1pm. This really gave me a shot in the arm. This gave me a confidence boost that I have now graduated high school 2x and received II regular diplomas. I really deserved this set of kudos IV my grit & determination!

Graciously,

Rory

Source: Alberta Education Transcription Unit.

No comments: